Outlook Express is generally used by home users due to its less complexity and simple user interface (compared to Microsoft Outlook). So any One can perform all the basic operations like send / receive emails, save mails as drafts, add frequently used contacts in the Address Book, etc. There are situations when the data stored on these DBX files get corrupt & leads to inaccessibility of the respective folders.
In this situation Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX) will prove to be very helpful. It can repair the DBX files corrupted in situations like exceeding 2GB limit, Microsoft Outlook Express application malfunctioning, sudden system shutdown, interrupted sent / receive and virus infection. Due to these, you might face following errors -
• 0x800CCC00 - Authentication did not load
• The server could not be found. (Account:account name, POPserver:'mail', Error Number: 0x800ccc0d)
• Task 'server name - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800ccc0f)
• Unable to open address book. Address book may not be installed correctly
• Msimn caused an exception C0000006h in module Directdb.dll. The message could not be sent. There is not enough Disk space
Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX) works perfectly on all the OE versions and is available as a free demo version, to judge its capability. One can also restore deleted or lost emails using the Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX) tool. The files that are restored are in .eml format, which can be easily imported to OE by simple drag and drop operation.